TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: I don't want to sound like a dick....but...
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: I don't want to sound like a dick....but...

Posted by Tech@EPR on December 23, 2014 at 8:36 PM
  This message has been viewed 674 times.

In Reply To I don't want to sound like a dick....but... posted by TheDuck (Single Snail) on December 23, 2014 at 08:12 PM

Message This system isn't new to a vg30. Been used for several years with no issues. Mind you..this running in a vg30 making nearly 2000hp. I've just been able to make this a production piecenter finally.

Stronger materials utilting ARP hardware the same we use now. You can clamp the caps to the highest clamp load the stats used are suggested for.

Why you would say you wouldn't advise is a bit harsh considering every other engine built to handle severe loads is upgraded to a billet cap assembly. If you're stating that a cast unit is stronger than a billet steel cap with a 90k tensile strength I'm going to strongly disagree with you. A billet cap system is nothing new to racing but sadly to the import market it seems it's frowned upon until someone runs something then it's a band wagon affect. You want to make more power securely and consistently this will be a huge benefit in one's corner in doing do. After all you don't have believe or purchase anything but I promise you this is a system with a better approach.

Ep Racing | Create Your Badge

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.